It is very important to us that your donation is used 100% for the agreed purpose and that all sponsors and donors are always fully informed about our work. Therefore, for example, all sponsorship contributions are transferred directly via online banking to the respective sponsored child or their parents / guardians or – as far as possible – to the respective educational institution. With the help of transfer bank slips, this can be proven at any time.
In addition to the bank slips, you will receive
– a personal profile with information about “your” sponsored child
– regular information on the development and progress of “your” sponsored child (annual, personal reports, certificates, etc.)
– direct mail / email contact on request
– regular activity reports on the project work of Kinder- und Jugendhilfe Ruanda e.V.
– annual donation receipts
All project staff in Germany work on a voluntary basis. The low administrative costs incurred (postage, printing costs, etc.) are financed privately by the project team.
We meet the requirements of the Transparent Civil Society Initiative (Initiative Transparente Zivilgesellschaft), because transparency is one of our core values, according to which we work and act.
Informationen über die Kinder- und Jugendhilfe Ruanda nach den Richtlinien der Initiative Transparente Zivilgesellschaft (ITZ):
- Name, seat, address & year of foundation
- go to name, seat, address
- year of foundation: 2016
- Complete statutes as well as information on the goals we are pursuing and how these are achieved (including vision, mission statement, values)
Information on tax reliefs (non-profit status)
Due to the promotion of youth welfare, our work is exempt from corporation tax according to the last notification of exemption from the tax office for corporations, Düsseldorf (tax number 103/5924/1808) dated September 14, 2018 according to Section 5, Paragraph 1, No. 9 of the Corporate Income Tax Act
- Name & position of key decision makers
- Activity report
- Personnel structure
- information on volunteer workers
- Information on the source of funds
- Information on the use of funds
- Affiliation with third parties under corporate law
- Names of legal entities whose annual payments represent more than 10% of the total annual budget